January 26, 2012
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Release Date: 2012-01-18
With PowerSchool Student you can now see live attendance, assignments, scores, grades and more, right from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
PowerSchool is the fastest-growing, most widely used student information system, supporting more than 10 million students in all 50 states and 65 countries.
IMPORTANT!! Your school district must be using the PowerSchool 7.1 student information system in order to use PowerSchool Student. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school and ask if they’re using PowerSchool. You can also check to see if your school or district is registered to use the app by visiting http://pearsonschoolsystems.com/products/mobile/students/
VIDEO DEMO: goo.gl/UKvvb
PowerSchool Student provides real-time access to:
– School Announcements
– Assignment Scores
– Share official assignment scores or grades on Facebook or Twitter!
– Teacher Comments
– Final Grades
– Standards Scores
– Citizenship Grades
– Lunch Transactions (if using the PowerLunch lunch management system)
– Fee Transactions
– PowerSchool Student requires PowerSchool 7.1 or later
– Requires activation of Mobile Services by each district system administrator
– Requires a wireless or 3G Internet connection
– Requires that student access be enabled by school administration